Pageviews

Friday, November 10, 2017

Who got the keys to the Jeep? Vroooom!







I have the keys to the Jeep! One of my next wish list car. I just love the look on it and how you can go off road or pretty much drive where ever you want to.


The Jeep Wrangler debuted in 1986 beginning a new generation of the Jeep. This car comes in a two-door or four-door concept, has a four-wheel drive excellent off-road capabilities. Having an automatic five speed, with a 3.6 L V6 engine comparable to the Ford Mustang. The build is more so for an off road adventure with the power of the V6 but on road it drives smooth like a boat on the ocean. The Wrangler isn't a very good car per say gas wise, it gives you about 17 mpg in the city and 21 on the highway. Apart from having a similar engine to the Mustang, Wrangler has a smaller gas tank and is a SUV, so the output of fuel is greater.


Insurance for a Jeep is usually at a pretty low cost. Jeep Wrangler Sport 4WD being the least expensive to cover. The Jeep Wrangler Sport has a national average cost to insure of $1,134 a year.


6 comments:

  1. Jeeps are on my wish list as well! I love the look to them and I'm always wanting one everytime I see one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted a jeep!! This was a very good read.

    ReplyDelete