Pageviews

Thursday, September 14, 2017

Dodge Dart Aero






The revolutionized Dodge Dart came out in 2012. The Dodge Dart is considered a compact sedan- more so a small family car. The prices for this car average about $20,000 with the insurance running about $600 every six months for a person in their 20s. The Dart has four different models that comes with its own unique features. The one shown in the picture above is the Dart Aero. This is one of the five models that has been made by Chrysler.
One thing they added was aerodynamic enhancements to improve the car. This made the car lighter than the standard model also allowing the car to become more fuel efficient. I have riden in one before and it has a smooth drive to it, feels as if you’re floating. The Dart gets about 25 mpg in city limits and 36 mpg on the highway. Compared with the Land Rover Discovery, you gain 21-24 mpg, which make this car easier on the wallet.








































8 comments:

  1. Hey Aaron! I love the graphics on your blog! Definitely eye catching.
    This was a very interesting post about the Dart! I've always thought those were good looking cars. Great to know the MPG as well!
    Thanks for the great info!

    ReplyDelete
  2. since I started to watch the series of the fast & the furious, Dodge is my one of favorite car and this post makes my favor to it accelerate!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dodge cars has great acceleration and fun to go fast in.

      Delete
  3. Hi Aaron! Dodge cars are actually my favorite! I own a Nissan maxima right now and end up filling up my tank every hour a day it seems! I would love to own one of these, mainly because of the MPG!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Aaron, this is a really cool blog. I like the picture that you added and I like how you added specific information about the car. Nice stuff.

    ReplyDelete