Pageviews

Friday, September 8, 2017

Land Rover

photo by: Aaron McKinney

Here we have a 1999 Land Rover Discovery II Series. Yep that's my car. I have had this car for about two years now.


I feel like it’s a perfect fit for me. It has its ups and downs just like many things in life but that's my road dog. The classification for my car is "SUV" type. It was manufactured in the United Kingdom and became available in 1998 while making its way to the US a year later. The Land Rover is a highly dependable car. I use it mostly for road purposes and hauling all my stuff from Oklahoma City to Kansas.


 When driving back home it usually takes $45.00 to fill up. About two hours in i fill up once more to be sure to make it home. It's a all around smooth four hour drive. It has the off-road capabilities, but I haven't been brave enough to try it. The Land Rover is a 5 door wagon with 4 wheel drive. Inside the car it has automatic windows and door locks.


6 comments:

  1. You definitely seem very knowledgeable on the subject of cars for sure! I've slowly been looking into purchasing a new car within the next year or so because mine is in midst of literally falling apart. I'd been debating on purchasing an SUV (which I've never owned) but you made some great selling points!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know very little about cars so it's cool to find someone who knows so much! My younger brother just got a car and this would have probably helped him with his selection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your writing is very personal and I like it! You come across as friendly and knowledgeable on your subject. Cars are a good topic for a wide audience of people. Most of us drive or dream about them, so there's a lot you can talk about!

    ReplyDelete